I have just PM'ed Doc this exact thing for his views but I'd also like to know yours...
The idea itself is simple - Create a fantasy bodyboarding league (similar to the AFL DreamTeam), based around the GSS.
Here are my thoughts so far:
- Each participant is the owner of the biggest board company in the world
- They must create a name for this company
- They are given a certain budget to which they must sign, lets say 5, riders from the top 24, and then choose 1 wild card per event
- Each rider is given a certain value, depending on how well they have done in previous comps
- Depending on what placing a rider gets, the "company" (the participant) gets a certain amount of points
- The "company" with the most points at the end of the comp wins and may receive a prize, depending on how we go here
- Points are carried through the whole tour and which ever "company" has the most points over all is declared the "World Champ"
If this happens, we will naturally have to start off with just a mens prone "tour" but we can delve into DK and Women's if this takes off.
What are you thoughts?
Am I crazy or do we have something here.